HOW TO REGISTER
1. To access the many benefits of DVS membership, please select your preferred membership option below.
2. Click on the PayPal button to pay via PayPal, or with your debit/credit card.
3. Complete and submit the brief online registration form.
4. Login to the Member-Only area of the website for more DVS content.
5. Await your welcome pack by ordinary post.
6. Included in the welcome pack will be a form for you to provide further information about yourself and your interest in The de Vere Society.
PAYMENT OPTIONS / QUERIES
If you prefer to pay by means other than PayPal, debit or credit card please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or text/call +44 7903 664137) for alternative methods of payment. Or contact us with any other membership queries you may have.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
A welcome pack and DVS membership card.
Four DVS newsletters a year (for members only).
Access to the Member-Only area of the website (with additional material not publicly available).
The Members’ Forum.
The opportunity to meet fellow Oxfordians from all over the world at our regular member meetings.
Help with your research by commenting on your ideas, offering the opportunity to present your work at a meeting, and/or publishing it in the DVS newsletter. We also have a research fund for expenses incurred.
Use of our substantial library at Brunel University, west London.
Access to DVS YouTube presentations, videos and podcasts on our website (some for members only).
First notification about an array of related events and research going on around the country and around the world in the field of Shakespeare and Authorship Studies.